Social Media Associate Manager
What makes Pampered Chef unique
We aren’t your typical company - we act like owners, crave challenges, seek out learning opportunities, and thrive in an environment of empowerment and accountability. We want the best people who are passionate about driving results and continually getting better. Our team is guided by our core values and our purpose of enriching lives. Our open floor plan and flat organization ensure that you will take ownership of key projects and work closely with our leaders. We’ve set a clear strategy for growth; we’re focused on driving our reinvention and capitalizing on the numerous opportunities across our industry. Additionally, we have a unique blend of being a long-term focused, small, agile company backed by the resources of Berkshire Hathaway.
About the Associate Manager of Social Role
As the lead social strategy expert, you’ll play a critical role in helping us build a social media brand presence that inspires, thrives and drives revenue across multiple audiences and channels. We’ll look to you to inform the organization on evolving best practices, define our channel usage approach, and translate important consultant-facing messages and programs into the right social forums. Social listening, social customer service, social education programs, social strategy – it’s all in a day’s work for this important role. In addition to managing several of our online consultant communities, a main responsibility for this position will be using creative strategies, tools and processes that empower our consultants to grow their businesses on social media. Social media is a crucial ingredient in the success of our consultants’ businesses; and our team is focused on leveraging social media to help our consultant businesses and our brand grow.
As a member of the Corporate Communications Team, you can expect:
- Intellectual stimulation – You’ll dig into challenging social quandaries, many are yet to be explored here, and help us build systems and strategies for long-term success
- Ownership – We act like owners, which means you are empowered and own your work
- Seeing your work in action – You’ll inform social policy decisions and content in real-time
- Variety – You’ll be exposed to a variety of teams, projects, and people
- Personal development – We’re committed to helping you develop in new areas and new skillsets
- Meritocracy – You can expect rewards based on delivering great results
- Workplace flexibility – We are flexible with working in Addison or in the Chicago Loop office and we’ll work with you on a location mix that matches your needs
- Shaping the future – We’re moving forward as a company and you’ll play a role in that from the start
What we’re looking for in a new team member:
- Creative, compelling writing with a skill in capturing the attention and admiration of consumers in social media and an understanding of how to nuance content for different platforms and audiences
- Strategic, innovative thinking to help us develop impactful social approaches that maximize both our communities and our passionate brand advocates to their fullest potential
- A deep passion for social media and a thirst for continual learning to follow this fast-paced field and stay on top of best practices
- Confident social media leadership to answer tough questions as they arise and also apply to social media educational programs that can provide lasting value for our consultants nationwide
- Business acumen understand the levers that drive our business
- Quantitative skills to flawlessly analyze our social data and the algorithms behind social media performance
- Communication skills to succinctly communicate insights and recommendations that drive action
- Creative thinking and the ability to approach things differently
- Accountability to take full ownership for everything you do
- Hunger for continuous improvement and a desire to be challenged
- Team spirit and a collaborative attitude to work well within a small, high-performing team, as well as across departments
More about Pampered Chef
We are a global brand delivering curated, high-quality kitchen solutions through a network of over 40,000 independent consultants and a rapidly growing online business. We began as a Chicago-based start-up in 1980 and today are part of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies. Now we’re leveraging our company’s strong foundation to reinvent our company and our brand for future growth. We’re searching for world class people to help reshape our company to deliver on our purpose of enriching lives one meal and one memory at a time.
If this sounds like a potential fit for you then we’d love to hear from you at …..