Social Media Manager
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBAR cuts through the clutter with a clean ingredient deck and disruptive branding. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition has propelled RXBAR to be a major, rapidly growing player in the nutrition category. Over the last 4 years, RXBAR has positioned itself as a social-first company by growing a loyal and engaged following and pushing content into new and exciting spaces.
Social Media Manager: As the Social Media Manager, you will oversee over 350K followers across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter who believe in and talk about the RXBAR brand. Social media is key to our growing business and is one of the first touch points for our unique, No B.S. point of view. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in the consumer packaged goods social space to create unique and engaging content, inspire our followers, attract new people to the brand and engage others to speak on our behalf.
Our ideal candidate has results-driven experience in social media with a clear history of content creation and amplification as well as experience with in depth reporting and meaningful measurement. This position is the brand voice, personality and visual identity to our consumer base and needs to authentically represent the RXBAR brand. You should know our community intimately and creatively execute content, campaigns and social strategy. This person must be able to think of the long term goals of our social business and understand the direct role each platform plays in our overall brand development. This position reports directly to the Director of Digital Marketing and will partner with other members of the marketing team and cross-functional partners every day.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Manage, build and engage the RXBAR social community of 350k followers
- Work with creative teams to create, edit, and execute beautiful, high-quality content (photo and video) on social media platforms
- Write best-in-class copy to accompany brand visuals while representing the voice and personality of the brand
- Create and maintain a content calendar ensuring consistent and engaging content
- Engage customers at different points of the marketing funnel through social media
- Curate content from other channels and stay on top of trends/news in our industry and in social as a whole; leverage relevant content/news for RXBAR social channels
- Day to day execution across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Analyze data and draw actionable insights; measure KPIs against marketing objectives
- Service customers who engage on social media
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness
- Conduct periodic competitive audits & implement new/reactive plans as needed
- Develop social strategy and long term goals
Skills and Qualifications:
- Forward thinking, innovative, and creative-mindset that strives to do things differently than what other brands are currently doing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience leading communities of a consumer packaged goods company on social platforms, with a command of each network and their best practices
- 4+ years’ of proven experience creating and curating beautiful content that is on-brand through photography, video and copy
- Excellent communicator, copywriter and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Experienced photographer or photo editor a plus
- Effective working independently and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Adobe CS programs (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Energy, integrity, team-player
Total Rewards Package:
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries