Sr. QA Analyst
At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Senior QA Analyst performs the following functions, in addition to others, in the administration of his or her position:
Drive the quality of Relativity’s software products in the following ways:
- Provide functional expertise and instruction to team members on how to test our software.
- Identify and resolve software inconsistencies, ambiguities and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building.
- Design, write, and execute test cases to assure the quality of a functional domain.
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure fixes are happening in the right way.
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality.
- Document test cases that clearly articulate test objectives, steps and expected results.
- Escalate to management when risk to quality becomes unacceptable.
- Improve and adhere to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software.
- Contribute to the planning process to establish tasks and forecasts for work to be performed
- Educate peers in QA standards and best practices.
- Ask the right questions, in the right way, at the right time to reduce the introduction of quality risk.
In addition to the above responsibilities, the QA Analyst is expected to display professionalism in the following ways:
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness.
- Practice positive interactions - lean on encouragement in place of judgment.
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks.
- Act in the interest of the overall team.
- Understand the needs of our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a Math related discipline.
- 5+ years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Ability to contribute to a motivating environment that instills accountability
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Hands-on experience with the latest QA technologies related to their feature set or domain
- Programming skills a plus
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.