Sr. UX Designer
Solstice is seeking a UX Interaction Designer to join our rapidly expanding User Experience team. This is a contract role unique for a creative soul with a drive for human centric interaction design. If you are passionate about experience driven design and understand the concepts of human computer interaction, and visual design – read on!
What we are looking for in you:
- You are excited and passionate about new and well-designed mobile apps and digital experiences.
- You’re able to manage your own time, whether working on a team in a collaborative environment or working independently.
- Working closely with a development team is something you have done and enjoy.
- You are a designer who always puts the client first. You’re passionate about solving difficult, user experience problems in the simplest, most elegant way.
- Proven ability to create user-centered design based on your understanding of HCI fundamentals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- You are able to effectively articulate user experience issues and concerns and overall design principles to team members and clients.
- Expert in design tools such as Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Bachelor’s in Fine Arts, Visual Communication, or a related degree.
What you can look forward to in the job:
- Your work at Solstice matters. The design work you do here will have a direct impact for our clients and will be seen and used by thousands of people everyday.
- Taking a client’s vision from conception to completion and delivery and being a trusted advisor to them on the mobile experience they will provide end users.
- You will work with some of the brightest, most talented UX’ers around - you’ll learn something new daily, and we would like to learn from you.
Of course the daily work:
- Producing wireframes and prototypes for mobile apps and websites.
- User interface and graphic design for mobile apps and websites.
- You’ll have a chance to create designs for our innovative application product suite.