Signal is looking for a brainy, inquisitive and detail-obsessed Support Engineer to join our team. The Support Engineer will provide invaluable guidance, consultative technical support and industry expertise to our clients and our Client Services team. Our future Signalite has previous experience working in a client-facing technical service environment and values collaboration and organizational culture for their next role.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution, or working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide ongoing technical guidance and support to customers, partners and vendors.
- Serve as the internal go-to person for complex technical solutions and point of escalation for troubleshooting issues.
- Support and collaborate closely with members of the Client Services team and also provide email and phone support directly to customers as needed, in partnership with account leads
- Provide technical guidance on data collection, including websites, mobile applications, APIs and pixels
- Ensure technical success. Liaise between Client Services team, Product Team and Engineering Team
- Create JIRA tickets, own JIRA communication and issue resolution & management
- Own and manage internal SLA’s
- Innovate on current processes and proactively create new processes to improve top-level support, turning custom work into repeatable solutions.
- Identify training opportunities for customer support team
- Participating in product and integrations testing prior to market release
What do we need from you?
- Experience in the online advertising/marketing space.
- Analytical thinking with great problem solving skills. Someone who geeks out over hunting out inefficiencies and iterating over a solution.
- Phenomenal communication skills. You know how to communicate technical ideas to non-technical people and are able to translate business problems into technical solutions. You also know how to give/receive good news, bad news, suggestions and feedback.
- The love of educating others
- Keeping abreast of the AdTech/MarTech ecosystem
- You have the ability to embrace a flurry of activity and have the presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- Keen sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize problems, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with SDKs for mobile applications.
- Familiarity with Bash/Linux
- Comfortable talking to clients in a semi-consultative capacity.
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another like adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to us via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.