Test Engineer (Integration/Signal)
Signal is looking for a Test Engineer (Integration/Signal) to work with development and product teams to understand testing requirements for new feature development and bug fixes.
So, what would you be doing?
- Implement test automation framework to test products across front end and back end components
- Design and implement manual and automated tests
- As needed, design and create QA and monitoring tools for performance monitoring, alerting and test data generation.
- Organize test plans for general applications testing and for targeted release of specific features.
- Ensure stability of pre-production test environments using best practices for code promotion and comprehensive integration and regression tests prior to deploy.
- Identify defects in code through integration, regression, white-box, black-box, api, functional and smoke tests against the application.
- Report defects to Product and Engineering teams.
- Work with operations teams and engineering teams for resolving escalations and outages as necessary.
What do we need from you?
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 1 year in position offered or in automated testing position
- Automated and Manual testing
- Perform system testing, functional testing, API testing, regression testing, end-to- end testing and smoke testing using Selenium Testing framework
- Design test plans and write test cases
- Database testing with MySql
- Cucumber and/or WebDriver
- Agile testing principles
- Testing large-scale client-server applications and performance testing
- Rest API and Web Services
- OO programming
- Use Junit and Nunit for building automation tests
- HTTP, HTML
- Unix scripting
What’s in it for you:
We believe in code quality, testing, peer reviews, collaboration. We believe in using the best tool for the job. We love open source, open communication and have created an environment where we treat people like adults, give them big problems to solve and the power to solve them.
To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like: unlimited PTO, 401k, laptop benefit, health/dental/vision, ShortTermDisability/LongTermDisability, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume to me, Julia, via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.