Dose is a fast-growing media and branded content company behind Dose and OMGFacts. Our team of writers, storytellers, video producers, animators and curators craft compelling stories for a digital-first audience. Our proprietary technology discovers what content resonates across social platforms to maximize engagement.
We have some of the best talent in the industry and are looking to add to it.
We’re looking for an intern to support our new morning show, Morning Dose - where we discover and share stories through a social lens. You’ll work alongside our team of social editors to source and package killer content for a social audience. As Video Intern, you’ll assist multiple teams to ensure we're always covering the best stories.
Sound exciting? If so, we’d love to talk.
- Assist our social team by pulling social assets for Morning Dose
- Coordinate pre-produced segments and assist our video team on various shoots
- Research angles and story ideas around trending content which will be used on Morning Dose
- Work closely with the Design and Social teams to ensure consistency and excellence of finished product
- Collaborate with other members of the editorial team to ensure consistent and on-brand voice
- You live for the internet & digital space
- Strong attention to detail
- You possess great instincts for trending topics and themes across social
- You have a self-starting nature and ability to work both independently and effectively with a team
- Strong voice and opinions on what needs to be done
- An insatiable desire to continually elevate our content and social strategy
Why work at Dose?
- Well-funded, fast-growing creative company
- Endless supply of in-office snacks and drinks
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Progressive work culture
- Surround yourself with some of the smartest people in the industry