Billing Representative III
1 day ago
• Manage and resolve vendor calls about services and billing inquiries.
• Research accounts payable to answer vendor questions about payments.
• Manage all communications via the Vendor mailbox from an end-to-end process; tracking all progress through to completion.
• Partner with Compliance, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain Management, IT and Operations, both Commercial & Residential, to achieve timely, accurate resolutions to vendor inquiries.
• Receive, review and reconcile (if needed) all incoming statements, collection notices, and returned checks.
• Enter billing invoices into company databases; forward data to the appropriate individuals responsible for the next step in processing.
• Assist in the coaching, mentoring and training of new hires.
• Distribute and sort incoming mail.
• Distribute correspondence to appropriate individuals and/or departments Billing Specialist as appropriate.
• Foster a positive team environment.
• Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data.
• Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.