Operations Excellence Manager
20 hours ago
• Identify and implement process improvements across the Operations team (Distribution Center, Facilities, Inventory, Safety, Security).
• Lead A3 problem-solving efforts to help Operations achieve annual KPI targets.
• Extend the continuous improvement and problem-solving culture throughout the Operations team.
• Responsible for long term DC capacity planning to support company strategy.
• Represent the Operations perspective in strategic discussions, in projects as a subject matter expert, and throughout the company.
• Designs process improvements to continually maximize Operations efficiency, safety, productivity and accuracy. Develop concepts and ROI and presents justification to senior management.
• Researches current methodologies to improve supply chain, distribution and warehousing strategies.
• Makes recommendations to set service/performance levels and tracks project results against projections.
• Directly manage Operations projects of all sizes and complexity.
• Support annual integrated Operations planning (strategy, budget, KPI targets, projects), coordinating with Supply Chain, Technology, and other departments for dependencies.