Data Engineer / Healthcare Data Scientist
5 days ago
With a versatile combination of Data Engineer and Data Scientist roles, you’ll get to play a key role in shaping the delivery of powerful data-driven products that enable sustainable value-based healthcare models.
▪ Leverage the main toolsets: Python, Anaconda stack (Jupyter Notebook, NumPy, Pandas, MatPlotLib/Bokeh, SciPy, Scikit-Learn), Postgres and several AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, Redshift) to...
▪ Automate the processing of patient-level healthcare transactions, third party data sources and aggregated public health data.
▪ Ingest, transform, cleanse and augment internal and external data assets. Build algorithms for fuzzy matching, de-duplication and rule-based de-identification.
▪ Implement mathematical models using Python data science tools. Generate automated simulations and forecasts of large number of scenarios. Fully indulge your love for math, statistics and logical problem solving.
▪ Generate insightful and innovative visualizations and output reports that tell a “data story” and support your findings.
▪ Perform data modeling and performance optimization on relational databases. Write SQL for defining database objects and performing manipulations.
▪ Continuously learn by investigating and adopting new technologies. We love to experiment with cool technologies!