Sr. Business Operations Analyst
3 days ago
• Partnering with Product managers, and to a lesser extent, engineering, marketing and sales to identify and drive strategic and operational improvements that deliver sustainable lift.
• Applying your expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to understand how users interact with Groupon's offerings.
• Developing & testing hypotheses to explain both macro and micro trends and opportunities in the business.
• Quantifying the value / size of new opportunities to inform and prioritize product roadmaps.
• Designing both the business logic and the technical specifications to extract key data elements from Groupon’s products.
• Creating dashboards and communicating product performance towards achieving product goals.
• Reviewing product performance, advising on areas of opportunity, and analyzing A/B testing and other experimental data to measure the impact of new features.
• Develop effective statistical models for segmentation, classification, optimization, etc.