Data Engineer / Data Scientist
2 months ago
With a versatile combination of Data Engineer and Data Scientist roles, you’ll get to play a key role in shaping the delivery of powerful data-driven products that enable sustainable value-based healthcare models.
▪ Leverage a wide range of software and frameworks: Python, Anaconda stack (Jupyter Notebook, NumPy, Pandas, MatPlotLib/Bokeh, SciPy, Scikit-Learn), R, SAS, Postgres, Dask, Spark, TensorFlow and several AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, Redshift) to...
▪ Automate the processing of patient-level healthcare transactions, third party data sources and aggregated public health data.
▪ Ingest, transform, cleanse and augment internal and external data assets. Build algorithms for fuzzy matching, de-duplication and rule-based de-identification.
▪ Implement mathematical models using Python data science tools. Generate automated simulations and forecasts of large number of scenarios. Fully indulge your love for math, statistics and logical problem solving. Find ways to apply machine learning to new areas.
▪ Generate insightful and innovative visualizations and output reports that tell a “data story” and support your findings.
▪ Perform data modeling and performance optimization on relational databases. Write SQL for defining database objects and performing manipulations.
▪ Continuously learn by investigating and adopting new technologies. We love to experiment with cool technologies!