Director AI & Machine Learning Architecture
1. Lead multiple teams in building AI roadmaps and solutions to meet business goals. Deep understanding of business and product strategies and objectives.
2. Influences decisions on AI related technology, features, time & budget estimates, and test strategies.
3. Guide and govern enterprise AI/ML architecture. Defines and documents conceptual architecture. Captures and documents non-functional requirements, and defines technical requirements for large proposals.
4. Define operational framework for machine learning and deep learning platforms.
5. Guide and train business units to speed up AI/ML adoption. Research and evaluate new emerging technologies to improve operational effectiveness, reduce risk, and increase speed to market. Keep up with innovations across industry to ensure components can be replaced with well-suited alternatives.
6. Provide integrated system planning. Work across IT and business units to strategically rationalize applications. Recommend technologies that will enhance current systems and support overall corporate objective.
7. Provide consultation to business and IT management to ensure applications and systems follow established standards, procedures and methodologies.
8. Leads and facilitates other Enterprise Architecture Functions, including Technology Awareness Days, Technology Trend Research, etc.