3 days ago
· Participate in the Agile software development (Scrum/Kanban) from concept design, to full-stack code and testing.
· Write concise code, clear, well-tested, well-documented and with quality that adhere to industry best practices.
· Optimize code for quality, performance, scalability, efficiencies and security; through testing, code scanning, refactoring and monitoring.
· Collaborate with product owners to define/refine requirements, break down into development tasks, estimate effort, and plan milestones & deliverables.
· Develop and maintain UI applications (web, mobile, etc.) and/or web APIs (RESTful & messaging-based).
· Identify opportunities for innovation, improvement of software architecture and cloud infrastructure; and/or offer new ideas.
· Advocate for simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, reusability and performance.
· Be a proactive team member who contributes, collaborates and demonstrates positive behavior.