1 day ago
• Responsible for end to end procurement of imported and domestic products. Optimizes the balance between supply availability, inventory investment and risk of obsolescence while leveraging data analytics.
• Proactively communicates supply chain issues that could affect key KPI’s-specifically- targeted fill rate and targeted inventory turns.
• Ensure availability of product through delivery of supplier forecasts, supplier collaboration, and establishment of effective communications.
• Develop business models to analyze supply chain trends.
• Perform quarterly Safety stock analysis to ensure optimal inventory and fill rate targets are achieved.
• Work closely with Demand Planning, Sourcing and Product Development on achieving new product launch deliverables from timing, supply, promotional and inventory standpoints.
• Identifies process improvement opportunities; Focuses on continuous improvement through analytics and challenges existing limitations. Provides analytical solutions to help automate processes.
• Work with internal and external business partners, including China team, to manage supplier related projects, such as VMI, Vendor Scorecard, PO exceptions.