Finance Application Manager (SAP)
• Participate in the design, build and implementation of business system solutions, utilizing the SAP S4HANA platform, to solve complex business requirements.
• Act as a liaison between the business and IT communities to help bridge the gap between business problems and technology solutions.
• Identify, document and/or execute aspects of the following: Define Current State Processes, Document Business Requirements, Define Future State Solutions, Develop Functional Specifications, Perform System Configuration, Develop and Execute Test Plans and Test Scripts.
• Investigate system configuration options to provide functional expertise when developing solutions to meet business requirements.
• Identify and recommend the use of standard/delivered functionality to meet business needs whenever possible.
• Troubleshoot issues and propose feasible solutions and follow through to resolution.
• Serve as lead resource for dealing with challenging system or business issues and facilitate group discussion/resolution as necessary.