West Monroe Partners
2 days ago
* Reads, evaluates and edits content or other materials submitted for publication and confers with authors and internal sponsors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication.
* Edits white papers, blog posts, case studies, articles, and collateral, working closely with the design team to publish content that both sounds and looks good; is willing to write and re-write content as needed for these content types.
* Acts as a last line-of-defense editor for all marketing materials, including website copy, ensuring a consistent voice and tone, a focusing on providing reader value as well as error-free content.
* Helps promote great content by writing exceptional teaser copy for multiple channels, including social, e-newsletters, and native content advertising.
* Work directly with the content marketing manager and the larger marketing team within an innovative, fast-paced, and creative workspace to write and edit sharp, differentiated, audience-focused content Partner with practice and industry marketers to understand our target audience and buyers to make sure our content is compelling to those audiences.
* Along with the content marketing manager and agency partners, executes the firmwide content strategy by aligning content with business objectives.
* Apply West Monroe tone and style to everything that comes across your desk, managing the day-to-day style and grammar guides and questions.