Sales Operations Administrator
The Mom Project
1 week ago
• Ensure data flows correctly between CRM tools and data warehouse by working closely with the Data team supplying Sales and Customer Success with the data they need to be successful.
• Work closely with Sales Leadership to identify trends, provide insights and optimizations, and drive data influenced decisions.
• Collaborate with Sales Leadership to build a scalable sales process.
• Consistently challenge and refine our sales qualified lead definition to ensure we are at maximum efficiency.
• Develop, lead and execute Salesforce data cleansing projects.
• Create and maintain documentation and training materials relating to Salesforce.
• Perform daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform from a process perspective.
• Understand and manage other tools the Sales team utilizes (e.g. HuBspot, Google Analytics, etc.).
• Help Sales teams optimize usage of Salesforce and HubSpot.
• Collaborate with other departments and teams to proactively review and identify opportunities for sales process improvements, remove sales process bottlenecks and improve overall efficiency.
• Support Sales team members with technical support for Salesforce & other tools.