Senior Director of Cloud Migration Program Managem…
21 hours ago
• Directs multiple departments and guides management and/or principal/expert employees who exercise significant independence and autonomy in decision making. Responsibility is larger in scope and requires direct reports.
• Creates operating policies and procedures that are of significant scope and complexity which impact multiple disciplines and departments.
• Accountable for the budget, performance and results of large-sized teams and/or significantly influences functional strategy.
• Manages experienced professionals who exercise high latitude and independence in their assignments.
• Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination, and other personnel actions.
• Participates with other senior management to establish strategic goals, plans, and objectives. Makes final decisions on administrative or procedural matters to ensures operations achieve objectives.
• Contacts are typically with peers and senior management concerning projects, operational decisions and functional/divisional issues.