Quality Services Representative
· Working with member florists enabling them to achieve fulfillment success and to assure compliance to all FTD Standards and federal, state, local regulatory requirements and that predetermined objectives are being met.
· Administer the Test Order Management module to include the facilitation of test orders, analyzing and reporting results, and supporting follow up remedial actions.
· Conduct floral shop assessments and present findings supported by recommendations for improvement with the overall focus being the achievement of best practices.
· Facilitate continual awareness of FTD quality and fulfillment expectations and requirements along with information such as fulfillment planning and readiness, care and handling of fresh cut product, induction into our Florist efficiency modules and skills development curriculum and resources (e.g., boot camp), etc.
· Provide statistical reports to identify negative trends in the florist fulfillment channel and results of continual improvement initiatives.
· From a coaching perspective, work with member florists challenged with compliance to FTD programs such as DRP, D-CON, Quality Star, Test Orders, ASKP's, Market Place container returns, and On-Time Deliveries.