19 hours ago
-Help manage and provide technical guidance through the implementation of new client Web sites.
- Continually update sites as requirements change each year or as often as needed (this includes benefit class matrix, requirements document, rates, permissions, field options, site text and any open items on questions log).
- Test client sites for quality assurance; track and monitor the resolution of issues.
- Prepare and conduct technical/product presentations, demonstrations and trainings (such as an open enrollment demo for new/changing plans, site text, and release functionality changes, etc.).
- Provide resolution of client issues by responding to questions and concerns about the use of bswift products; ability to leverage research to find resolution.
- Maintain thorough understanding of all internal systems to respond to general and specialized client requests.
- Triage client tickets and/or questions (email and voicemail) within 24 hours; maintaining ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates.
- Look for and help drive continuous process improvements/efficiencies by maintaining a thorough understanding of all internal systems.
- Develop and implement fulfillment procedures.
- Lead and create agendas for client meetings (when CRM is not available).
- Coach and mentor other team members; share new ideas and customer needs with bswift teams throughout all phases of product life cycle.