Head of People
The Mom Project
2 days ago
● Build and lead people growth at The Mom Project to achieve extraordinary results.
● Own employee relations/engagement; talent acquisition/strategy; internal learning & development; compensation & benefits; diversity, equity & inclusion.
● Work effectively, to advise and influence the CEO and leadership team, ensuring buy-in to key decisions, agreement on strategic direction, and alignment of cross-functional resources and activities.
● Develop talented individuals across the team ranging from entry-level individual contributors to experienced leaders to help them achieve their goals and reach their potential.
● Pipeline and recruit the next generation of contributors and leaders at The Mom Project.
● Play a leading role in deciding how we improve and develop our team culture and better serve our employees in new, valuable and differentiated ways.
● Build and deploy HR operations and processes that drive adoption, ease-of-use and transparency across the team.