Restaurant Innovation Network Architect
12 hours ago
· Lead the network architecture activities in our Restaurant Innovation portfolio, including: WAN, LAN and Wireless.
· Partner with technical, and solution architects to ensure McDonald’s has a comprehensive architecture to support modern restaurants, including: Restaurant network reliability and scalability, Public and Private Cloud dependencies, Security constraints, IoT criticality and Data, AI, ML, NLP, Automation and more.
· Understand McDonald’s current restaurant landscape of tools, processes, standards, automation, monitoring, hardware and more.
· Lead assessments and vendor selection in order to develop and deploy cutting edge technical solutions, spanning beyond traditional technology into areas such as kitchen equipment automation.
· Support the development of our network strategy and roadmap in partnership with other architects and service managers.
· Help create and enhance operational procedures.
· Partner with internal application stakeholders, solutions architects, network service managers and market IT leads to define requirements, develop strategy and design network infrastructure and services to meet the needs of the business.