- All Community
Join Senior Account Executive, Michael Wall for the second installment of a series of webinars focused on educating businesses on new ways they can modernize communications by incorporating FIPPEX technology.
In this installment Mr. Wall will introduce the FIPPEX project management platform and educate attendees on how FIPPEX acts as a differentiator for organizing, managing and executing complicated projects.
- Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2011
- Time: 11 am to 12 pm CDT
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Discussion topics include:
- Collaboration – The FIPPEX platform acts as a “shared workspace” by providing a centralized location where various levels of access can be assigned to each project participant allowing for more effective and secure collaboration.
- Information/Document Sharing – Learn how the FIPPEX platform makes sharing information and documents more convenient and easy by eliminating the burden of accessing, archiving and tracking information.
- Advanced Task Management – With FIPPEX technology, businesses gain the ability to assign, collaborate and manage each individual task by organizing the work and adding a new level of management that instills greater accountability.
- Multi-Media Tools – Advance projects further by creating pages that contain high-resolution images, videos and presentation materials that can be uploaded & downloaded, commented on or simply shared.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer