Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We are young, have tons of energy and we love what we do – get people great priced mortgages and wow them with our impeccable customer service. Also, our location rocks – right off the brown line. Our home base is an old textile building that’s been turned into a hip office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer and an open floor plan – no cubicle life here. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Free 20 minute monthly massages. It’s true, we don’t want you to be a cramped-up mess.
- A free on-site nurse. Who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all?
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. All meals are subsidized so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $25 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, Cross Fit or boxing. We like our folks healthy and happy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day with wifi, two bars, music, grills, fun umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Marti Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc.. And you’ll play a role in making the fun happen!
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
While we don’t allow jeans, we also don’t allow suits. We want you to just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a new Accounting Specialist.
- Accounts Payable (invoice entry & coding, vendor research/reconciliation, issue payments, expense allocation, approvals); or
- Purchasing & Asset Tracking (purchase requisition and orders, vendor maintenance, record keeping, asset administration); or
- Accounts Receivable (document verification, dispute reconciliation, upfront fee check & credit card processing); or
- Expense reimbursements & check requisition; or
- Credit card reconciliation, Disbursements & Deposits; and
- Journal Entries, & Cash Receipts; and
- Assist in monthly close activities; and
- Data entry & filing; and
- Special projects as needed
- 1-2 years Accounting Experience
- Encompass or industry experience necessary
- College degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel required
- Detail oriented, self-starter, & quick learner
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone necessary
- AMB accounting system experience helpful but not necessary
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.