What we do:
Uptake harnesses the power of underutilized data to empower businesses to make informed decisions. We partner with industry leaders to build a predictive analytics software platform that grows smarter in one industry because of what we learn in another. The result is a powerful platform that identifies problems before they happen, ultimately saving money, time and lives.
What you’ll do:
As a Beyond.Uptake Intern, you’ll join the team leveraging Uptake's people, technology and expertise in data-driven insight to address the world's most pressing problems. You will be predominantly involved in Uptake’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) efforts. You will help assist in the development of our philanthropic data applications, manage employee engagement projects, and support the success of our partners. Potential programs you would be involved in performing product demos with potential partners, participating in design sessions for new applications, project managing the launch of our second Data Fellows Program cohort, and managing internal employee engagement events. Uptake interns are creative, self-driven and are always looking to innovate and improve, and we are committed to providing them with the necessary resources to take their skills to the next level in their time with us.
- Support execution of CSR initiatives at Uptake.
- Support the development of beyond.uptake’s philanthropic data applications
- Project manage beyond.uptake events and initiatives including the Data Fellows Program
The successful candidate will be an independent thinker comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a rapidly expanding technology organization.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Demonstrates a passion for corporate social responsibility and a curiosity about technology and data
- Organized, highly motivated individual with excellent project management skills.
- Problem solver with strong analytical ability
- Ability to learn new concepts and domains quickly
- A collaborative mindset, and a record of building successful relationships with colleagues and partners
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, sense of humor, and a true passion for engaging in the greater community
Resume and cover letter