Say Yello to Yello! Yello is reinventing recruiting by replacing outdated practices with innovative solutions. Organizations from Fortune 500 companies to high-growth start-ups use our technologies to modernize talent acquisition processes. Our culture emphasizes collaboration and supports rapid professional growth. At Yello, employees have the opportunity to solve challenging problems and provide an immediate impact.
Yello’s talent aquisition software helps companies reinvent how they recruit, to hire the right candidates at the right time. Our client-partners include more than 70 Fortune 500 companies and dozens more high-growth organizations.
The Client Success Specialists support clients and our internal Client Success Group to enable optimal usage of Yello products. Client Success Specialists will provide higher-level support to customers by handling inquiries, troubleshooting product-related issues, and advising on best practices. In addition, Success Specialists will assist with client requests presented by our Implementation and Consultant teams.
- Obtain advanced knowledge of Yello products and services
- Responding to client inquiries and requests, troubleshooting, system customizations, resolve service issues, and demonstrate a proactive, solution-based approach to enhance client relations via calls, emails and chat
- Interpret and resolve user questions concerning system use, conducting user training on the best way to use Yello’s award-winning web and mobile-based applications
- Handle support calls and exercising independent judgment to determine the root cause of the issue and find a resolution
- Determine if issue is a bug, information request, system enhancement, etc. and managing process to resolution
- Assist other Client Success teams in completing client tasks such as system configurations and reporting
- Test software applications
- Identify and implement opportunities for increased operational efficiencies with clients' plans to enhance client service delivery
- Work with staff to ensure accurate and timely updates
- Contribute on special projects to improve internal/external processes and client satisfaction
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree with a GPA of 3.5 or above
- Preferred 1-2 years of customer support experience in the technology industry
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Bright, ambitious, solutions oriented self-starter are qualities we look for in a candidate
- A passion for Customer Support is essential
- Interest in Technology and being able to learn quickly
- Candidates who are experienced in Microsoft Office and Salesforce would be ideal
- Must understand Client demands aren't always between 9-5pm and be available if necessary
- May require limited travel
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time
Client Success Specialists are the lifeblood of the company - they are the reason clients stay with Yello. They help clients realize the value of our product. The Specialist role is a great way to develop your career in a SaaS business. You will be exposed to our vast product suite, client projects, and all parts of the Yello organization. As our business grows, so will your career path. Specialists work with all teams in the organization - giving them the opportunity to make an impact on Client Success, Product, and more. They will be empowered to make improvements and drive change.
At Yello, we work together to improve the hiring experience and power recruitment programs. Every Yello team member is empowered to grow each day and achieve new career accomplishments, and we always make time to celebrate team members’ successes. Our Loop office is steps away from public transportation, overlooks Lake Michigan and our open concept office offers plenty of space to collaborate with colleagues, or to work independently. We offer health, dental and vision insurance, a competitive 401k match, a reimbursement for fitness memberships and support for ongoing learning. Above all, we look forward to coming to work each day to solve interesting problems and make the impossible, possible.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States, full-time, for any employer.