Strike Social develops artificial intelligence to drive the best outcomes in social media advertising. Through media-buying software and service, Strike powers 15,000+ campaigns each day for the world’s leading agencies and brands, including Honda, Xbox and Mattel. In 2016, Strike earned a Moxie Award as Chicago's Best B2B Startup.
Job opening: Collections and Payables Analyst, Strike Social
Strike Social develops artificial intelligence and provides 24/7 optimization to drive the best outcomes in social media advertising. Through media-buying software and service, Strike powers 15,000+ campaigns globally each day for the world’s leading agencies and brands, including Disney, Honda, Xbox, Mattel and Wendy’s. With global operations, Strike is headquartered in Chicago and was named the city's Best B2B Startup in the 2016 Moxie Awards.
- Review campaign delivery, and prepare monthly invoicing for domestic and international clients
- Lead collections efforts on past due balances with clients
- Prepare and provide reconciliations between invoices and campaign delivery for clients
- Identify deficiencies in A/R and collections process, and implement improvements
- Generate monthly statements of outstanding balances for clients
- Enter bills into the general ledger system, and code expenses to the appropriate accounts
- Reconcile and code credit card purchases and bank activity within the general ledger system for domestic and foreign transactions
- Prepare journal entries during month-end close for prepaid expenses, fixed assets, and accruals
- Collaborate with Human Resources to ensure proper on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Assist in annual audit request preparation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – Preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable preferred
- High level of organization with a personable, professional, and positive attitude
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge/experience in SalesForce is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and general ledger systems
- Experience working in Xero accounting software a plus
Working at Strike Social
Strike Social is a close-knit, work-hard/play-hard environment. If you want a fun, challenging and rewarding experience, apply to join our team! Aside from standard (and generous) employee benefits, Strike offers unlimited PTO, an open office environment, casual dress code, a spectacular Loop location and frequent team outings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.