Civis Analytics is building a data-driven world.
We are building cloud-based products to help organizations do data science better and easier. We create technologies that empower organizations to unlock the truth hiding in their own data—transforming them into smart organizations that are ready to thrive.
We're solving the world's biggest problems with big data. Through research, experimentation, and iteration, we’re transforming how organizations do analytics.
While our history is rooted in political campaign targeting, we’re now partnering with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and a range of other domains.
We are a community of engineers, data scientists, and statisticians, and are looking to add to our growing team. We are smart, fun, and a little bit weird. Does this sound like you?
- Develop and manage content marketing strategy across our corporate website, programs and channels, in a way that drives engagement and brand awareness
- Execute the content strategy by overseeing the editorial process and development, as well as publishing and measuring performance of content in market
- Develop engaging, valuable and relevant content programs that are targeted toward key prospect and customer segments and business goals
- Manage content production from ideation to distribution
- Collaborate internally across the organization to ensure maximum reach and engagement around business goals
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding the use of content to create audience engagement including social media channels, websites, blogs, media-sharing and other avenues as appropriate
- Measure and report on the success of content marketing activities
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of content marketing programs
- Strong expertise in content marketing best practices and trends, including blog and other social channels
- Understanding of interactive marketing (mobile, video and other digital mediums)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to translate key messages into channel appropriate communications
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Self-starter with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Marketing and communications professional with a passion for content marketing
- Proficiency in the latest creative applications, tools and technology
- Experience with site reporting tools, such as Google Analytics
- 3-5 years experience in Content Marketing
- BA/BS required