Say Yello to Yello! Yello is reinventing recruiting by replacing outdated practices with innovative solutions. Organizations from Fortune 500 companies to high-growth start-ups use our technologies to modernize talent acquisition processes. Our culture emphasizes collaboration and supports rapid professional growth. At Yello, employees have the opportunity to solve challenging problems and provide an immediate impact.
Yello’s talent acquisition software helps companies reinvent how they recruit, to hire the right candidates at the right time. Our client-partners include more than 70 Fortune 500 companies and dozens more high-growth organizations. We’re proud to be a 2016 Built in Chicago Moxie Award winner for Best B2B Company and an Illinois Technology Association CityLIGHTS Award winner for Outstanding Technology Development. We continue to grow quickly, and we’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
Director of Demand Generation will focus on increasing the pipeline of viable leads that convert into net new sales opportunities for the company. This role will own all aspects of the customer funnel from first touchpoint through to closed won opportunities. We are looking for someone who is equal parts execution and strategy; not solely one or the other.
- Strategic understanding of marketing/sales alignment and experience delivering marketing qualified leads to inside and outside salespeople
- Growing new qualified leads by implementing testing strategies (including multivariate) to enhance the demand creation process
- Converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Developing the cross-platform digital marketing strategy, including website, paid campaigns, syndication, social and other engagement platforms (e.g., webinars)
- Building and manage all email campaigns including but not limited to: content creation, a/b testing, link optimization, subject line analysis etc
- Collaborating with Director of Content and Director of Product on key content marketing initiatives to increase engagement and leads
- Building reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution and ROI
- Responsible for organic search (SEO) initiatives
- Responsible for all paid search marketing programs, budget, goals and results
- Responsible for conversion of leads to MQLs with closed-loop coordination with Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years digital marketing experience with B2B SaaS preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use marketing automation to drive bottom line revenue
- Proactive pipeline management and forecasting skill set able to see bottlenecks and identify solutions
- Expert with measurement and tracking tools Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Expertise in Hubspot Lead Management and SalesForce
- Results-oriented, motivated leader and confident communicator
- Industry knowledge and experience HR/Recruiting is appreciated
- Vigorous attention to detail
You can expect a unique opportunity to contribute to hitting our SAO and revenue goals alongside lots of collaboration and mentorship. You'll also have the opportunity to help build processes, formulate procedures and create new deman generation initatives for the organization at large.
At Yello, we work together to improve the hiring experience and power recruitment programs. Every Yello team member is empowered to grow each day and achieve new career accomplishments, and we always make time to celebrate team members’ successes. Our Loop office is steps away from public transportation, overlooks Lake Michigan and our open concept office offers plenty of space to collaborate with colleagues, or to work independently. We offer health, dental and vision insurance, a competitive 401k match, a reimbursement for fitness memberships and support for ongoing learning. Above all, we look forward to coming to work each day to solve interesting problems and make the impossible, possible.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.