Civis Analytics is building a data-driven world.
We are building cloud-based products to help organizations do data science better and easier. We create technologies that empower organizations to unlock the truth hiding in their own data—transforming them into smart organizations that are ready to thrive.
We're solving the world's biggest problems with big data. Through research, experimentation, and iteration, we’re transforming how organizations do analytics.
While our history is rooted in political campaign targeting, we’re now partnering with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and a range of other domains.
We are a community of engineers, data scientists, and statisticians, and are looking to add to our growing team. We are smart, fun, and a little bit weird. Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- 7+ years designing and implementing scalable ETL processes and data pipelines
- Experience leading & managing an effective team
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Expertise designing, integrating, and maintaining large relational databases
- Experience developing successful software solutions for complex data challenges
- Strong SQL proficiency with ability to write complex SQL
- Familiarity with advanced statistics and modeling concepts
- Graduate degree in a science or engineering field
- Experience with AWS products, such as Redshift and S3
- Expertise with PostgreSQL
- Expertise in Python or another scripting language
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in Data Governance
- Experience with Hadoop and its related ecosystem
- Experience working with media, political, geographic, and/or social networking data