What We Do:
Uptake is a Chicago-based predictive analytics SaaS platform provider that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths—machine learning, analytics, data visualization and software development—with the expertise of our industrial partners. The result is enormous savings in development time and resources for Uptake’s partners and a proven industrial grade software platform that delivers value to partners and their end customers.
What You’ll Do:
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will help build marketing strategy and improve marketing processes, data, and operational efficiencies. You will oversee and optimize marketing technology that aligns Marketing and Sales, enables data-informed marketing decisions, improves marketing efficiency, and illustrates marketing impact. You will partner with key stakeholders in Enterprise Analytics, Sales, and Marketing to develop meaningful KPIs and monitor lead acquisition, flow, nurture, and scoring. You will develop and manage a comprehensive marketing dashboard to report program activity, lead-to-pipeline, effectiveness across the customer journey as well as other key metrics.
- Build and maintain key operational reporting and streamline ad-hoc reporting.
- Own the marketing dashboard across the team to understand progress made across all marketing disciplines and help optimize Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI).
- Establish baseline and track a variety of relevant metrics, such as Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC), Customer Expansion Costs (CEC), Customer Retention Costs and Life Time Value (LTV) and provide actionable insights for improvement.
- Present to and influence senior leadership on key initiatives, using data and analytics to tell your story
- Partner with Sales to ensure marketing efforts align with their initiatives and goals
- Adapt marketing efforts to align with strategic initiatives and changing market conditions
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth or improvement in marketing performance measurement
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5+ years in Marketing Operations, Business Operations, or Business Intelligence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced/expert knowledge of marketing automation tools and BI tools
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to be productive with minimal supervision. Must be results oriented and able to move forward without complete information
- Must be comfortable with changing requirements and priorities. Must be able to proactively communicate status and identify risks.