Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a super star Marketing Program Specialist. You’re a multi-tasking, mover and shaker who can execute any project from start to finish without missing a beat. You’re comfortable telling a third parties, “I don’t think so” just as much as “that’s awesome” and you know the difference between ugly and perfection. There’s lots to do around here and you love getting the job done right - the bar is set high and you like it that way. You’re also a rock star communicator with an unmatched attention to detail. If this is you then come bust down our doors and show us what you got!
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We are young, have tons of energy and we love what we do – get people great priced mortgages and wow them with our impeccable customer service. Also, our location rocks – right off the brown line. No really, the train rumbles past our windows. Our home base is an old textile building that’s been turned into a hip office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer and an open floor plan – no cubicle life here. There are a few offices, but we totally outnumber the office dwellers. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Free 20 minute monthly massages. It’s true, we don’t want you to be a cramped-up mess.
- A free on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? Did we mention the free part?
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. All meals are subsidized so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $25 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, Cross Fit or boxing. We like our folks healthy and happy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with wifi, two bars, music, grills, fun umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Marti Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
While we don’t allow jeans, we also don’t allow suits. We want you to just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
So what do we want from you?
- Manage development and execution of large scale marketing programs and ensure all materials are delivered within expected turn times. On-time, all the time is your motto!
- Manage all of our custom marketing Knick Knack requests (magnets, check. Ice cream scoops, check) and available inventory. You get the idea!
- Numbers? You love them. Who pays what? When do we pay? How much do we pay?
- Utilize our chosen project management tool to keep us all organized and on task. You’ll be in charge of your own projects and will sync with your team to get ‘er done.
- We like to be organized and you should too – maybe even a bit OCD.
- Love some billboards – those big shinny things along the highway? You’ll find the one you want for the price you want.
- Roll with it – be super flexible and lend a hand.
Here’s the experience we’d like you to have:
- We prefer at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, but if you’ve got what it takes then come wow us.
- Organized. Organized. Did we mention organized?
- Brand ambassador – if you touch it, it’s on point with our brand.
- Self-starter - if you see something that can be better, make it better.
- Team player – you have to be willing to get your hands dirty.
- A strong appreciation and fluency with technology and how to leverage it to improve processes.
- You’ve got a start-up, entrepreneurial attitude. While our paths cross throughout the day, we maintain strict focus on our own lane.
Who is Guaranteed Rate?
Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 175 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate was ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide’s “Top Mortgage Lenders 2013” honors, and was recognized by Inc. magazine as the No. 4 private company job creator in the U.S. in 2013. Visit www.guaranteedrate.com for more information.