Strike Social develops artificial intelligence to drive the best outcomes in social media advertising. Through media-buying software and service, Strike powers 15,000+ campaigns each day for the world’s leading agencies and brands, including Honda, Xbox and Mattel. In 2016, Strike earned a Moxie Award as Chicago's Best B2B Startup.
Job Opening: Media Analyst, Strike Social
Strike Social develops artificial intelligence and provides 24/7 optimization to drive the best outcomes in social media advertising. Through media-buying software and service, Strike powers 15,000+ campaigns globally each day for the world’s leading agencies and brands, including Disney, Honda, Xbox, Mattel and Wendy’s. With global operations, Strike is headquartered in Chicago and was named the city's Best B2B Startup in the 2016 Moxie Awards.
What is a Media Analyst?
Strike Social's Media Operations team ensures all campaigns run perfectly. This means not only launching on time and delivering in full, but constantly testing and figuring out how to improve performance and deliver stronger results to our clients.
If you are a hard-working, entrepreneurial individual and want to learn about the fastest-growing sector in advertising, this is the perfect place to evolve your career.
- Setup and monitor campaigns on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and any new, up and coming social platforms.
- Analyze campaign data, provide optimizations and develop insights for best performance.
- Collaborate with fellow members of the Media Operations and Accounts teams to provide updates and troubleshoot campaign issues.
- Create reports when necessary.
Your Ideal Background:
- Experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager.
- Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimizations.
- Familiarity with Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Snapchat ads, DBM a plus.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, growing and deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to tie these skills to client business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fun, lively environment
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- Casual dress
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.