DialogTech powers human connections in a digital world. As the market leader in call analytics and optimization, we provide data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and conversion platform. This delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversations at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communications for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute, route, personalize, and handle their voice interactions at each stage of the marketing and sales processes.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversation at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey. At DialogTech, we are providing insights into these conversations and changing the world of voice communication for our customers by enabling closed loop attribution, the ability to contextually route calls to drive the best business outcomes and consumer experiences, and provide insights about voice interactions at each part of the marketing and sales processes using machine learning analytics.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be an important contributor to defining and launching DialogTech’s solutions and will drive messaging, competitive positioning, product launches, sales enablement and pricing. Ideally, you understand the online marketing landscape -- including search, social, mobile and display advertising. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the sales, marketing, partnerships and product management teams.
As DialogTech's Product Marketing Manager, you have the following qualities:
- You develop go to market plans for new solutions, including product messaging and positioning, product launches, packaging and pricing
- You lead sales enablement efforts to partner with the revenue team. This includes sales training, creating content, and sales tools with the marketing team, supporting sales calls and developing demos, and collaborating with the partnerships team on co-marketing initiatives
- Product evangelism - you are a thought leader and evangelize products internally and externally (blog posts, speaking engagements, sales education, customer conversations, etc.)
- You identify key market trends, and can position DialogTech’s solutions to take advantage of these trends
- Competitive intelligence - you closely monitor competitor activity and use that intelligence to support the Sales and Marketing teams
- You develop win/loss analyses for products, use cases, and industry verticals for input into future strategies
- Strong analytical skills - you analyze our product and customer data to develop new growth strategies
To be successful in this role, you ideally have the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing or a related role
- Experience working for an enterprise SAAS or martech company
- Experience leveraging with enterprise software and/or digital marketing technology such as CRM, web analytics, marketing automation, bid management or sales automation
- Basic understanding of machine learning algorithms and predictive analytics
- Content marketing and/or design experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize complex concepts into simple, powerful and engaging positioning and messaging
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to translate strategy into implications and action
- Strong sense of design – to work with designers or design materials yourself to get the right look and feel, as well as messaging, for materials
- Proven ability to lead projects and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent organizational and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- A self-motivated, energetic team player who thrives in a fast past and rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus
At DialogTech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we make every minute count and have fun doing it. Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology! Join us at one of the nation's Best and Brightest Companies, 6 years running, a 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and an Inc 500 fastest growing company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.