Outcome Health (formerly ContextMedia) delivers better health outcomes and impacts the human condition positively through technology. Founded in 2006 by Rishi Shah and Shradha Agarwal, the company has doubled each year in its scale of technology implementation at outpatient health care facilities, business partnerships with global life sciences and medical device companies, product innovation and team growth. Decision platforms such as digital anatomy boards, interactive educational tablets and mobile connectivity in consultation rooms deliver measurable outcomes through actionable intelligence on conditions, treatments and lifestyle changes to improve the quality of life.
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are an energetic Quality Assurance people leader with expertise developing products in the enterprise, mobile or healthcare space. You’ll work with all aspects of the product and platform development, including collaborating with hardware, media content and design engineering teams to determine the build-ability and test-ability of features. You will also partner with our commercial solutions and provider solutions team to build incredibly useful technology and intuitive services drives impact and action.
You have a passion for building balanced test teams via manual and automation methods and thrive in a culture of innovation. Experience working with all levels of testing and experience with Selenium is a plus. You understand the dependencies on other applications, and the importance of bringing fresh ideas to the feature "table" to build products right the first time to avoid tech debt. You’re seeking to drive tangible impact in your next career opportunity.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7-10 years of product and platform environment testing experience with strong knowledge of Agile plus 2-4 years of experience managing teams of 5+ staff, directly or indirectly
- Strong knowledge of testing suites i.e. Selenium, Zephyr and advanced software repositories (Git, SVN).
- Experience with cloud based technologies required e.g. AWS Infrastructure Services
- Experience with Jira and Jenkins a plus
- Experience in API Testing Experience is required
- Ability to build strong, personal relationships and trust, as well as an ability to motivate and inspire others within the team
- A thorough and timely communicator; able to clearly communicate complex technical subjects to business and technology stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing an effective QA process including a documented strategy, a resource plan, progress communications, severity ranking, and defect management
- The drive to continuous personal improvement