Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 162 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Guaranteed Rate was ranked No. 1 in Scotsman Guide’s “Top Mortgage Lenders 2013” honors, and was recognized by Inc. magazine as the No. 4 private company job creator in the U.S. in 2013. Visit www.guaranteedrate.com for more information.
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Senior Commissions Specialist in Chicago, IL to join our innovative and passionate team.
- Prepare monthly reporting used for Financial Statements
- Prepare monthly commission accruals
- Communicate with upper management to determine needs for financial analysis, reporting and variance analysis
- Provides one-on-one communication with management on information related to compensation
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of varying Compensation structures, and Bonus programs
- Review commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness
- Engage with employees to research and accurately resolve commission, bonus payment, marketing/processing fee chargeback inquiries
- Manage chargebacks, commission statements, and ledger review
- Validate and input approved compensation agreements into relevant systems
- Special projects as needed
- College Degree – Accounting and Finance preferred
- 3-5 Years’ experience in Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Innovative problem solver with strong analytical and decision making skills
- Detail oriented, Self-starter, & Quick learner
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Proficiency in communicating via email and phone necessary
- AMB accounting system experience helpful but not necessary
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.