Outcome Health (formerly ContextMedia) delivers better health outcomes and impacts the human condition positively through technology. Founded in 2006 by Rishi Shah and Shradha Agarwal, the company has doubled each year in its scale of technology implementation at outpatient health care facilities, business partnerships with global life sciences and medical device companies, product innovation and team growth. Decision platforms such as digital anatomy boards, interactive educational tablets and mobile connectivity in consultation rooms deliver measurable outcomes through actionable intelligence on conditions, treatments and lifestyle changes to improve the quality of life.
WHO WE ARE
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
You are a Sr. Full-stack Engineer that is passionate about technology that solves problems. You’ll work with all aspects of Platform and Product Development. Collaborating with all stakeholders, including Hardware, Design Engineering and Content teams to build intuitive services that drive impact and action to save lives. As the Sr. Full-Stack Engineer, it’s essential that you leverage technology based on the problems we are solving.
You have a passion for bringing people, data, and solutions together and thrive in a culture of innovation. You are excited by the prospect of building a product and platform that is technology agnostic and services millions of devices. You want to build things that matter.
- An obsession with writing high quality, test covered code with a healthy balance of TDD and continuous integration (Jenkins) in an agile, sprint based environment
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Engineers who have experience with web best practices such as A/B testing, test coverage
- Enhancing performance (memory, database, disk I/O) issues up and down the software stack on Linux based servers utilizing monitoring frameworks such as Sensu
- Scaling and operating a large, robust network of remote Android and Linux media platforms using WebSockets and heartbeats
- Scaling via threading frameworks and caching such as Sidekiq and memcache
- Interfacing with web services and third party APIs including RESTful
- Working with both SQL and NoSQL databases such MySQL and MongoDB
- A desire to write metrics-driven code that will be measured post deployment as part of the dev cycle using frameworks such as MixPanel and Redshift
- A deep interest in the product development lifecycle, automation when appropriate, and refactoring with CodeClimate
- Compassion and empathy for your teammates in highly collaborative environment; team player in a fun, respectful, positive environment
- Open source contributions a big plus
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing why you'd like to join the Outcome Health family.