SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking a Business Analyst to join the Product Management team.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
WHAT DO WE NEED?
The Business Analyst will apply project management and analytical skills to major business challenges related to products and services that ultimately impact SPINS' bottom line. This high impact role will handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Management, you will be responsible for researching and sharing knowledge associated with developing new and expanded products and services, as well as document ongoing workflows and processes. An integral part of the Product Management team, you will work cross functionally to gather operation and business requirements and report Product Management Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).