Commercial Facilities and Maintenance Technician at GoHealth
The Facilities and Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the exterior and interior maintenance of all GoHealth facilities. The Facilities and Maintenance Technician will work with the lead technician to determine related needs on a daily basis, as well as work with Facilities Manager, receptionists and vendors to ensure that each office location is properly maintained. This individual must have a high school diploma and have knowledge of electrical, carpentry, HVAC systems, plumbing, and general construction techniques. The primary responsibility for this position will be to perform general maintenance tasks, working with vendors and maintenance of HVAC systems.
- Ensure that the facilities and maintenance needs are assessed and addressed every day.
- Follow scheduled maintenance duties for the day/week.
- Daily review of HVAC and boiler systems for all facilities.
- Assist in snow removal and some grounds maintenance.
- Day to day repair to keep the facilities in great working order.
- Assist in determining needs for equipment leases and maintenance supplies or materials.
- Respond to calls during the shift requiring clean up and emergencies
- Participate in routine drills and willing to be an Emergency Staff Member with specific roles in critical incidents.
- Respond 24/7 to building emergencies
- Be available for special events if need be in the evenings or weekends.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience managing an office facility.
- The ability to work independently at multiple locations.
- Communication with multiple levels of employees
- Must be able to lift a aluminium of 60lbs
- Computer Skills
- HVCA License is a plus but not required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer