Associate Content Director (Content Strategy) at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About the job
We are looking for a talented Associate Content Director to join our office. As the Associate Content Director, you will be act as a central leader of an interdisciplinary design team attacking the challenges of client engagements, both large and small. Associate Content Directors at Rightpoint are project owners, team leaders and masters of digital craft. You push teams and your project to new heights. You are a risk taker and digital innovator. You can spot issues before they turn into problems and collaboratively work with clients at all levels.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the creation of all content requirements, content strategy deliverables (content audits, gap analyses, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, style guides, content migration plans, etc.) across the project lifecycle. You will be working with the UX and visual design teams to create engaging solutions and connect with the end users. You will also be responsible for leading and mentoring more junior members of the Content Design team.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing content strategy to guide planning activities and identify potential issues and risks for overall project timing and quality
- Working to gather business requirements and translate them into effective, user-centered interactive experiences
- Analyzing client/project messaging needs and develop relevant content strategy
- Leading the development of content strategy for complex informational interfaces (transactional websites, intranets, knowledge management systems, etc.)
- Developing and delivering training for content authors on how to use content management system
- Reviewing and interpreting data to help drive and inform recommendations and strategies
- Playing a key role in user testing
- Presenting work in an engaging and persuasive manner to clients
- Authoring client presentations that span multiple disciplines
- Staying up-to-date on emerging trends and practices
- Contributing knowledge, research, and insight to the design community at Rightpoint
- Providing business development support for key sales pursuits to drive growth in Content related revenue
What you need to have:
- A thorough understanding of digital content strategy and its role in the digital customer experience ecosystem
- Significant experience with holistic user-centered design processes, and how content strategy fits in and elevates the work
- The ability to easily move back and forth between leading interdisciplinary teams and working independently
- Rock solid presentation skills that establish trust with clients and teammates
- Experience with content management systems, digital asset management, databases and SEO best practices
- Experience using data and analytics to support strategy
- The ability to generate and expand project requirements and identify the right solutions to meet them
- Detail-oriented; productive without compromising quality
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to meet daily deadlines and capable of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must enjoy working with multidisciplinary digital teams on a variety of projects and with clients across industries • Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- 6+ years of experience in a content strategy or content management field
It's also great if you have:
- Experience working in a consulting firm or digital agency
- Experience working in or designing for a CMS (e.g., Sitecore)
- Experience leading multi-discipline work as a subject-matter expert
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.