- Consistently delivers crisp, insightful copy distilled from evolving subjects and insights from advanced subject matter experts. Learns and employs house rules and brand styles, and contributes to their improvement.
- Performs background research and subject-matter interviews to understand the full scope of assignments; works with senior colleagues and leadership to ensure work furthers marketing and corporate strategic goals.
- Learns from critical feedback to improve work; develops a critical voice for peer reviews.
- Clearly and effectively communicates with subjects and colleagues to create clean copy on deadline.
- Proactively employs the ability to write for specific audiences or media (social, video, long-form print, web, etc.).
- Demonstrates empathy in writing and interviewing. Can understand and record the perspectives and views of others, including colleagues, customers, and industry operators.
- Constantly researches and deepens understanding of SaaS technology and trends in AI, data management, investigations, and e-discovery.
- Maintains a weather eye on competitors’ copy and voice to ensure the Relativity brand is distinct and dominant.
- Works with various internal stakeholders to support content creation for initiatives outside Marketing.
- Demonstrates adaptability and a growth mindset to require less oversight over time.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a copywriter or a degree in writing.
- Proven ability to understand technical content and distill it into digestible, easy-to-read, and interesting copy.
- Strong collaboration skills across interdisciplinary teams, notably with fellow writers and designers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High-touch customer service.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong proofreading capabilities.
- Proven history of initiative, creativity, and self-motivation.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with shifting priorities.
- BA/BS in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Creative Writing or at least one year of experience in a marketing, communications, corporate branding, or writing-focused role. • Learn about Relativity and our products, earn a base-level certification within 180 days.