Blog Content Writer (Part-Time) at Livly
Livly is seeking a Blog Content Writer to join our Marketing team on a contract and part-time basis. We need a thoughtful writer who can research and create insightful blog content for the multifamily industry, ideally around 500-700 words per post. The ideal person for this role is an outstanding and efficient writer, who writes in a manner that is authentic, clear and engaging for property managers.
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Research property manager interests and explore the multifamily industry on an on-going basis to discover meaningful insights and timely topics for Livly to write about.
- Write 4 or more blog content articles per month, around 500-700 words, for the future Livly Blog.
- Be responsible for the Livly Blog Content Calendar, which will include a mix of multifamily insights, thought leadership pieces, interviews, team news, and more.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure blog posts are posted and shared on a regular schedule.
- Use Google Analytics and other SEO tools to monitor and evaluate the search engine traffic being generated by our new blog posts. Create and maintain dashboards and reports to aid in SEO monitoring.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- A strong writer. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage readers with authentic and concise storytelling.
- Organized and detail oriented. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organization skills. You have incredible time management skills and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- A lifelong learner. You’re curious about, or have past experience in, the multifamily industry and would love to learn and share insights with others.
What you bring to this role:
- 2+ years of experience in blog content writing
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with the ability to engage readers and generate virality
- Impeccable attention to detail, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Ability to ideate and initiate own content ideas from inception to completion
- Strong background in search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Keyword Planner (and other relevant SEO tools)
- Strong collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and adapt writing voice as needed
- Bonus if you have experience with Wix blogs and photo editing skills (i.e. Photoshop/Illustrator)
What Livly offers you:
- The rare opportunity to shape the thought leadership foundation for an early-stage startup.
- Competitive salary, flexible schedules, and a remote working opportunity!
- The opportunity to be creative and grow professionally while working with our dynamic team based in Chicago.