Communications Content Lead - Remote at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
This role is key to executing company-wide strategic communications plans. Must be able to write, edit, and produce communications in multiple formats with an eye for detail and the ability to reshape content in a manner appropriate for multiple channels.
- Partner and co-lead projects with Communications Manager
- Support Executive Communications, Town Hall meetings and other webinars; solicit materials and other content from executives in the organization
- Prepare meetings for client demos and illustrations
- Manage Communications mailbox and editorial calendar
- Track metrics to help gauge the impact of communications strategy
- Conduct quality assurance checks on range of communications
- Understand SEO and web traffic data
- Post content to all channels
- Help drive engagement through social media
- Assist in creating messaging and communications strategy for enterprise-wide initiatives
- Research, craft and present a story suited for different internal audiences
- Create presentations and infographics using latest tools. Ability to tell story through video or other channels.
- Write, edit and publish engaging content for various social networks, including LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Coordinate corporate Social Media posts with the Marketing (scheduling, obtaining stakeholder approval)
- Regularly copyedit and proofread
- Upload and publish content to the Content Management System
- High proficiency in editing software
- Video editing and storytelling
- Optimize and repackage content (language, tone, message) based on target audience and channel.
- 7 – 10 years of work experience in Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Exceptional writing skills
- Project Management skills
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- High level of Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook 365, Sharepoint, Teams)
- Knowledge of audio-visual software and skill/tools
- Knowledge of SEO, internet marketing, and industry trends
- Knowledge of various social media platforms
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Organized and self-motivated
- Visualization tools needed to capture requirements or story
- Proficiency in tools such as Adobe PhotoShop and Visio
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected] #BI-Remote