Content Marketing Manager at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:17 p.m. (CST) on Monday, May 10, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a proficient content marketing professional who loves digging deep into complicated subjects and turning them into compelling content pieces that resonate with audiences. You are a storyteller who keeps your audience top of mind. You are well versed in creating content that informs, inspires and drives action. You have a passion for matching content to the right medium, be it blog, webinar or case study. You are always evaluating ways to improve, iterate and elevate content messaging and delivery format. You have a willingness to always learn and you can manage multiple projects at the same time.
About the Role:
- Write and edit informative, compelling and differentiated marketing and communications content including blog posts, white papers, customer case studies, thought leadership pieces, social media content, email, video scripts, infographics, research reports and more.
- Contribute to the planning and development of the content that lives on Fast Radius’ Resource Center
- Work seamlessly and effectively across internal and external stakeholders to create brand stories and support brand campaigns.
- Work closely with external vendors to develop graphic and video content that enhances stories
- Edit content created by internal team members for native content distribution as necessary
- Partner with our engineering and technical teams and partner with our Sr. Content Manager in the development of compelling stories that resonate with audiences.
- Utilize best practices and familiarity with organization’s brand voice to ensure brand voice inspires ideas and content.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Fast Radius business, products and solutions to effectively communicate the value and articulate it simply and concisely.
- BA in Journalism, English, Marketing or similar communications discipline
- 5 years-experience in either B2B content marketing or journalism
- Knowledge of AP style and keen attention to grammar and spelling
- Ability to write copy on SEO standards
- Ability to communicate a brand’s story, and a creative sensibility to envision how content can be presented in multiple formats.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment and adept and managing multiple priorities
- Prior brand writing experience required. You will be asked to supply samples and complete a writing test.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description