About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a multi-talented communications specialist. As a member of the internal communications team, you will work department leaders to plan and execute internal communications strategies that engage associates across the organization. This is a role requiring a high-energy professional with good writing skills, exceptional organization, and strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and be someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with leadership teams to identify, execute and support all communications needs (e.g., ongoing emails and newsletters, new product launches, awards & recognition etc.)
- Develop, write, edit and disseminate a wide range of communications.
- Support content recap for ongoing team meetings (e.g. biweekly national sales meeting).
- Collaborate with other departments to maintain the Resource Center with up to date information.
- Develop a deep understanding of our internal audiences, and the ability to develop communications materials to keep them informed and engaged.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing or communications-related position.
- Understanding of the mortgage industry ideal but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex information and translate it to simple, concise messaging.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good sense of humour and team-player attitude.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.