Copy Content Specialist
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that creates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions for many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and brings to life some of the biggest brands on the planet. And we believe it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We apply insightful, strategic, brand-building processes to the creation industry-leading, award-winning promotions, digital experiences, CRM and loyalty programs, premiums and brand events. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
You are interesting to us because you’re driven and by the power of the written language, and the impact it can make on people and the world. You have exceptional attention to detail, you thrive with efficient processes and can wrangle the details to your will and know how to collaborate seamlessly with account, strategy and fellow creatives in a fast-paced, creative environment.
As a Copy Content Specialist at TMS, you will be our resident content ninja. Reporting to the CD of digital, you’ll be part of an interdisciplinary creative team, collaborating to develop innovative content solutions. You will help identify client’s content needs, and craft clear, persuasive, engaging copy to meet those needs. You’re a great fit for this role if you are passionate about creating great digital experiences and are eager to hone your UX and content strategy skills. This newly created position will contribute to the growth and creativity of a data-informed, user-centered and technology-forward company.
What You’ll Do
- Research, write, and edit copy for a variety of audiences
- Help clients organize weekly content and plan for large scale content migrations
- Refresh existing client copy for readability, brand alignment, and SEO optimization
- Collaborate with UX designers to determine content and copy for digital experiences
- Manage weekly updates to App
- Analyze and assess client’s digital content
- Build user-driven content models and information architecture
- Help concept big ideas and campaigns for our clients
- Write case studies of recent projects for TMS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and firm grasp of English grammar
- Ability to make decisions quickly and confidently regarding grammar and punctuation questions
- Finely developed sense of humor
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- Naturally curious mind and passion for digital
- Portfolio solid, relatable work that demonstrates potential for greatness
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 1+ years of copy/concept experience at a creative agency
- Knowledge or previous experience with Slack, Abstract, and Trello a plus
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.