Copywriter at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
At Epsilon, we help marketers create human connections that count, everywhere. Our Creative team—made up of over 100 designers, copywriters, digital producers, and creative technologists—are all part of this digital media revolution, and we’re looking for a Copywriter to join our team and make a powerful impact from day one.
We’re looking for someone who has mastered the art of writing creative headlines and promotional taglines, can turn on a dime and write for an impressive variety of Epsilon clients, all while ensuring that client brand standards and guidelines are maintained. Under the direction of the Senior Copywriter, Team Lead you will have a hands-on approach on several projects at a time and will be involved in all phases of creative development.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING…
Content Creation: Writes and guarantees the accuracy of content and copy for assigned projects that support work for both external and internal client requests. Projects may include digital ads, emails, newsletters, video scripts, and more.
Creative Strategy: Serve as collaborative partner with Creative Strategists, Account Management and Art Directors to translate client goals and objectives into meaningful interactive experiences for consumers.
Creative Excellence: A go-to resource that helps to inspire and sustain the vision and tone for the DMS Copywriting discipline.
- Conceptualizes, creates and proofs copy for assigned digital ad campaigns for Epsilon clients.
- Collaborates with Art Directors, Account Management, or directly with client creative contacts, to ensure brand guidelines are enforced and maintained in all copy creation.
- Conducts extensive online research for clients — via website, social media, etc. — to ensure understanding of client offerings, categories, tone of voice, competition, etc.
- Manages milestones on each project to ensure timely delivery of on-brand copy.
- Has previous experience—or interest—in creative strategy or audience insights and is willing to participate in necessary meetings to understand the strategic goals and objectives of projects and campaigns.
- Anticipates and solves problems — with colleagues and clients in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
Technical Proficiency & Industry Knowledge: Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite desirable.
QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE…
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, engaging and grammatically correct copy
- Ability to generate and develop creative ideas
- Experience in following brand style guidelines
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to contribute to creative brainstorms
- Organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 3-5 years in a marketing/advertising/agency setting, a portfolio site including creative examples is required; B2C and/or B2B, and script writing is a plus
Program Knowledge: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Mac platform literate
Fluent Spanish speaking is a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.