The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
We’re looking for a Copywriter with the ambition and creativity to help make TMS – voted AdAge’s top places to work in 2018 – more famous for its creative solutions. The Senior Copywriter will have a background in creating highly-engaging integrated marketing promotions combined with the ability to create strategically sharp, focused concepts and delightfully compelling copy for promotional elements in the physical – and especially digital – space. She or he is a masterful storyteller who can get it told in under 3 seconds, in fewer than 7 words, and leaves everyone wanting more. This hungry, and exceptionally talented, individual will be responsible for partnering with art leads, other copywriters, and cross-functional teams to drive the creation of on-strategy concepts for some of the biggest, most recognizable clients in the world. If this sounds like a role designed just for your brand of talent and amazingness,then we should talk. Like now.
- Generate strong, strategy-based concepts and champion ideas with enthusiasm.
- Consistently impress the crowd with fresh, relevant, workable ideas in brainstorm sessions.
- Share and strategically apply the latest industry trends, with an understanding of digital best practices.
- Partner with cross-functional teams in the creation of on-strategy concepts.
- Partner with copywriters and internal teams to create powerful and compelling concepts that align with strategic copy direction and brand parameters.
- Prioritize and organize messages into logical hierarchies.
- Ensure materials and concepts are clear and concise.
- Present creative concepts and designs internally and externally – while backing them up – with powerful rationale.
- Develop a strong, working knowledge of client’s business, brand, consumer, and competitive landscape to inform insightful campaign ideas.
- Help drive the creative process through briefing and conception to execution and delivery.
- Provide quality assurance, accuracy, and accountability throughout process.
- Build enthusiasm and engagement within the team for the client’s brand.
- Serve as a positive role model and mentor to more junior copywriters, supporting and respecting the perspective and ideas of everyone.
- Never stop learning and developing the craft.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 2-5 years of copy/concept experience in promotion/merchandising at a creative agency
- Experience within an integrated marketing agency preferred
- Experience within retail marketing/merchandising
- Experience within QSR or Food is a plus
- Is a digital-first thinker
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and firm grasp of English grammar
- Has a finely developed sense of humor
- Is a purveyor of pop culture
- Has a portfolio of brilliant or near-brilliant, relatable work
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.