Creative Content Manager
Are you passionate about creating compelling digital and in restaurant experiences for diners? Do you enjoy thinking and living outside the box? Are collaboration and innovation important to you? If so, the Creative Content Manager role may be right for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- You aren’t just a content guru – you’re a thought leader. With a specific long-term outcome in mind (which is tied to our business goals and SEO growth plan), you can articulate the content strategy that’s going to get us there, break it down to manageable phases/swim lanes, then orchestrate execution.
- Equal parts Researcher, Idea Generator, Writer, Editor, and Coach, you'll oversee the Editorial Content team, constantly pushing them to craft powerful content and research reports, while not being above picking up the pen yourself.
- You use your power to read minds for good, skillfully crafting copy that influences site visitors to convert, members to share and users to engage.
- Whether it’s a blog, Facebook post, an email marketing campaign, a tweet or a banner ad, you always know just what to say and exactly how to say it.
- You let your creative juices flow freely, while also knowing what it means to be “SEO friendly” – both from a content and a technical perspective. Phrases like redirect loops and link stuffing make your blood pressure rise.
- Your personal mantra is that content should be informed by data and insights, and have hands-on experience with at least some of the following tools: Brightedge, Conductor, Google Analytics, AHREFS, Majestic, Moz, SEMRush, Screaming Frog.
- You understand that a successful content strategy lives or dies by the volume and quality of backlinks, and have powerful tricks up your sleeve on how to drive those.
- You iterate, test and iterate some more – in real time. You and your team are constantly tooling with the content management system (CMS), A/B testing copy to better understand how end users respond to messaging.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or Communications
- 5-7 years copywriting/editorial experience on a digitally focused in-house marketing communications team or lead role within a digital marketing agency
- An impressive portfolio highlighting your experience in leading the strategy for and the creation of engaging content across multiple digital touchpoints, including but not limited to blogs, social media channels, research reports, infographs, banner ads, mobile apps and landing pages
- Strong skills in leading, developing and growing a copy/content team
- A previous track record of implementing successful SEO strategies, maximizing organic traffic by leveraging cutting edge strategy, tools and techniques
- Demonstrated experience building content partnerships and driving backlinks to the site
- Hands-on knowledge of HTML, CMS tools (WordPress a plus), Google Analytics and at least a few specialized SEO tools.
- A strong interactive design sensibility and understanding of how technology can be used to deliver rich, rewarding user experiences
- Experience writing both consumer and small business-facing content, especially focused on the food services and/or travel industries is a big plus
- Outstanding creativity and enthusiasm, an admirable work ethic and a dash of quick wit
- Keeping your cool under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.